Friday, May 05, 2006

First Time Blogging

I can't believe how easy it is to start a blog these days. A few clicks, and here I am. Blogging.

I'm a romance writer who just committed a few months ago to finally following through on my dreams of being published. My laptop and I have been inseparable since I purchased it at that time, and I've learned so much about writing and the world of publishing. I am indescribably grateful to several websites, www.romancedivas.com and my Yahoo group, Muse It Up.

I have a flash fiction piece published in May's edition of the Muse Marquee, an online monthly literary magazine. http://themusemarquee.tripod.com/id145.html I was excited about this one.

I have two short stories coming out shortly, date TBA, with Freya's Bower, www.freyasbower.com. They are westerns and mystic in nature.

I am also working on my baby, a contemporary romance set in Suffolk County, England on a winery. I love the hero and heroine of this story and am looking forward to finishing writing it. I plan on having the first draft completed by June and editing through the summer.

Thanks for joining me!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jill Monroe said...

Welcome to the blog world!!

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love blogging. It's really fun. I know you'll love it too.

4:41 PM  
Blogger Angela's Designs said...

Saw your cover on RD... wow, it's great. :)

12:07 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Thanks, Annalee! I LOVE the cover. I still look at it and grin.

Amanda, I do love blogging...if only I would do it more often. LOL I'm adding it to my "to do" list so I get going with it. Thanks for visiting! and the welcome, Jill! :)

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home