Saturday, June 03, 2006

So I know it's typical to blog more than once a month. I'm on it. I swear. My goal is to blog every other day. We'll see about that. Life is hectic right now. I'm the parent rep for our summer swim team and that means craziness. But it's fun - I love hanging at the club each night, chatting with friends, watching the kids swim. All we need are a few beers and it would be perfect. ;)

I'm working on my second work for Freya's Bower, a novel-length contemporary. The draft is due 9/15. I've worked out an outline this time around. Divas know that I suffered angst and a sagging middle with my first WIP - from not outlining! Argh! That's not going to happen this go-round. Well, that's the plan anyway...

My Bites are out at www.freyasbower.com! It's amazing to see my name and story available for sale. It's still a little surreal to me. They have some great stories at FB. Take a look at their website. My editor, Faith, was wonderful, and I've learned so much from her. Speaking of editing and learning...

for shits and giggles, take a gander at this blog - http://www.crabbycows.blogspot.com/ Good stuff, and writers might learn something in all the sarcasm. I know I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home