Sunday, June 04, 2006

Celeb Rant

I just got done watching the last few minutes of SNL tonight. Fortunately, I didn't catch most of the show because Lindsay Lohan was the guest star. Good God, it's time for a rant against celebrities. This chickie is freakin' 19 or 20 years old. Why the hell is she a celebrity? What has she done that's been so earth-shatteringly wonderful? Argh. This crap is driving me nuts. Why does America seem to care that the Pitt-Jolie baby was born? Do I feel sorry for Jennifer Aniston? For Christ's sake, NO! Can I please have her money and looks and life and then see how awful things are for her? Criminey. But all the attention on the younger celebs really gets to me. Paris, Nicole, Lindsay, Jessica, Britney... who gives a rat's ass? Not me. These people know nothing about life. They're just too young to know anything yet - there's certainly no reason for me to care about theirs. Stop the madness! Turn off Extra! Boycot Entertainment Tonight and People Magazine! Start now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home