Sunday, August 13, 2006

Crabby Cows

Whoo-hoo. Just had to blog about being excited. I posted a short piece on the Crabby Cows and #1 said "I find this fucking marvelous. Great tone, voice, and damn good images." Wow. I'm floating on air right now. LOL The main reason I'm so excited is that this is the first tension-filled chase scene I've worked on and I sweated out sending it in to CC because I was so sure it sucked eggs. I also like the characters and kept thinking about them all day, so I'm going to have to lengthen this. I haven't had characters talking to me in my head this way in quite a while.

Other than that, it's a quiet weekend here. I took Penny, our 8mo golden retriever to a park today with my friend and a few kids and 2 of my friend's dogs. I had to walk Penny for over a mile before she calmed down enough to be around people. LOL She's so sweet, yet so energetic. She started foaming at the mouth because she was panting so much, the poor thing. Now she's lying next to me passed out for a nice long nap. A tired dog is a happy dog. :-)