Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Lazy Days

Lazy days...

I just got in from spending the latter half of the day at the beach with the kids. Gorgeous day. Warm water, sunny, cooler after 6 p.m. Perfect. I'm checking emails, etc. before I put the burgers on the grill for dinner.

I've got a lot of work to do tonight... AFTER Rescue Me, that is. I hope everyone is watching this incredible show. It's on FX at 10 pm Tuesdays and also at 11PM. Denis Leary is a genius - the writing is phenomenal and the acting is believable - hysterical at times; heartbreaking at others. Just like real life.

I was mentioning to a friend today (while bobbing in the ocean - bliss!) about how I'm doing review coordinating for Historical Romance Club (www.historicalromanceclub.com) and she asked me how I found the time to do all that I do on the computer and whether I didn't watch much television anymore. That's definitely changed since I have been concentrating on my writing. I only catch a few shows a week - Rescue Me, Project Runway (a guilty pleasure, but my girls love to watch with me!), Entourage and occasionally So You Think You Can Dance. That's it. Otherwise my tv is tuned to the cable music stations as background noise only. How refreshing!

Oh, right - I wanted to mention the chat that we're having at Freya's Bower on Friday from 5pm-10pm, EST. They're a wonderful new epub that is doing very well.

This chat is all about the senses. Be prepared to be titillated. You must be 18 to participate. Just sign in and join us. :) Authors and editors will be popping in and out throughout this time. Join us at: http://www.freyasbower.com/content/view/39/.

That's it for the night! Off to feed the family.

3 Comments:

Blogger Zinnia said...

I don't know if I'll get to attend that chat or not. August and September are hectic months for me.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

What keeps you busy these months, Zinnia?

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site porsche accessories security home Required posting surveillance Diet drug bontril 20 Mortgage insurance texas cellulite data recovery oakville Audi s4 gt28rs Betting online sport uk Avon cellusculpt anti cellulite http://www.home-interior-decor.info

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home