Monday, August 14, 2006

Work in Progress

I'm working on an outline for my WIP due in December with Freya's Bower. I need to get more proactive on my writing. I've put it aside a bit due to swim and editing, but the muse is back, I'm happy to say!

So... today's count is up to Chapter 3 is completed. I've got to find myself one of those fancy progress bars online somewhere....

This is a contemporary novel-length story about a man and a woman who get pregnant very early on in their relationship and marry to provide a steady homelife for the child and how they figure out whether or not they made a mistake getting married.

2 Comments:

Blogger Emma Sanders said...

How you doing on your WIP? You better get busy! :)

5:32 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Hey, Emma! :-) You'll have to leave me your link so I can put you on my blog.

The WIP... it's coming along. I wanted to ask you to take a look at the outline/notes, but you've been so busy with your book. What is the release date?

My goal is to get the first chapter done by September. It's really busy around here and tough to find the quiet time needed. I think once school starts I'll be able to get rockin'.

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home